Sunday, January 16, 2011

Viva La Vida...

it was the wicked and wild wind, blew down the doors to let me in... shattered windows and the sound of drums, people couldn't believe what I'd become...

It's 2011. Twenty friggin eleven. I'm still trying to process it. It's 16 days in and I still haven't fully accepted it. I'm going to be Dirty 30 in a month and 11 days. Life is crazy. THIRTY. Mother of pearl. Sigh.

New me, new blog this year. I don't wanna look at my old posts. Sad and pathetic me. Blah blah blah. I won't do it. Yes I will use the blog to vent frustrations, but I'm gonna try to keep it light hearted this time around. I am not going to have my 30's end up like my 20's where I spent a lot of time having pity parties for myself.

The end of 2010 really messed with me and so I'm feeling a little wiser today. I got sucker punched in my guts a bunch up until the very last day of 2010, so I'm not going that route this year. At least I'm sure as fuck gonna try not to go there. But, I am an ever changing lunatic and so we'll see in a few months what happens.

Anyway, this is it. The tales of me. Hope I give you some goodies this year. But we'll see what happens. So far 2011 has been kicking my little ass, but I'm going to change that this year. I'm not trying to put any pressure on the new year, but shit has to change. And I have faith that it will.

Happy New Year! Here's to 2011!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment